<body>
A New Beginning
Wednesday, April 30, 2008 @6:37 AM


I keep jumping around to find the best place to do an art blog. I was on LJ but I feel really limited on what I can do on my layout and such. Plus LJ is a freakin' pain in the ass when it comes to dealing with the codes of the layout. REAL pain in the ass so I'll move on here to blogspot ... yet again ...

So I'll be posting up my works of "art" whether they are worthy or not. It'll be drawings, digital designs, photography, some downloadables, random sketches ... whatever I feel like posting up. I'm thinking it won't just be art since this is after all a "blog" too ... I'll most likey be blogging about random life stuff too hehe.

I still have to work on a layout for this site. Can't have it so plain and drab. If it is mostly going to be an art site then it has to look better! Don't know when the changes are going to be yet since I'm always pretty busy and I don't spend as much time at home as I want to but it'll happen sometime. I'll try to find sometime to work on a little something.

Labels: , , ,



| Newer »

© 2010 - 2013
Shar P - Wickedful




| Home | Newer »

© 2008 - 2013
Shar P - SharBarArt


Follow @ Bloglovin