<body>
Bleach Icons - Renji x15
Tuesday, October 7, 2008 @10:00 PM


[15x] Renji Abarai Icons

RULES
Please Credit SharBar Art when in use.
Save to your own server. No HotLinking



I made Renji icons a long time ago when I had my graphics site over at Livejournal. I'm contemplating whether to still use livejournal. I'm thinking I'll just use it to post up icoms since posting all of them on here (I can make a LOT at one time) would just be overwhelming and too much so I'll put teasers up here and link it back to LJ so that people can still use them.

I haven't made anything new lately in terms of graphics though so just putting up links of the stuff I did before is going to have to do. Hope you like these though! I did these in dedication to my boyfriend because he's a big Renji fan!

[ REST OF RENJI ICONS ]

Labels: , , ,



« Older | Newer »

© 2010 - 2013
Shar P - Wickedful




« Older | Home | Newer »

© 2008 - 2013
Shar P - SharBarArt


Follow @ Bloglovin