<body>
Lineart Drawings
Tuesday, December 2, 2008 @11:02 PM


Well helloo!!

It's been a while and it's because I've slowly been into drawing again. I keep jumping around between traditional drawing, digital drawing, graphics an etc. Can't decide! Regardless, I have a couple of drawings to finally post up. They're a couple of months old but I feel they're at least ready to be posted.

ONE WITH NATURE

I drew this completely out of boredom. I wanted to draw something funky and different and not so structured and here's what I came up with. I don't know how the whole nature thing came into it but it turned out okay. I wanted to color it but I didn't want to ruin the lineart so I'm going to see if I can copy it and just do a separate color copy with I don't know what yet ... color pencils ... markers ... who knows! Sorry for the watermark ... didn't want anybody stealing it when I posted it on DA


ANGEL IN DESPAIR

Another lineart during my phase with angels and wings. This was fun and challenging at the same time because I hated drawing profiles and was having issues on getting those folds on the clothes right and all that. This was kinda like a technical practice drawing if you will except it turned out okay and better than I expected!! I might CG color this sometime in the future after I get more practice with my tablet.

Labels: , , , ,



« Older | Newer »

© 2010 - 2013
Shar P - Wickedful




« Older | Home | Newer »

© 2008 - 2013
Shar P - SharBarArt


Follow @ Bloglovin