<body>
Lilies
Wednesday, May 5, 2010 @10:09 AM


I was playing around with my point&shoot the other day and decided to take some shots in and around the home. My boyfriend bought me some flowers the other day too and I wanted to take a couple of pictures of it because the bouquet included my favourite flowers, the lilies.


This is my favourite the calla lily!


Another favourite, the tiger lily.


More photos to come!
I am working on some icons too with music lyrics. They're going pretty good so far so hopefully I can get some up soon before school next week because when school starts I don't know how much time I'll have to be able to do some of my artsy things.

Labels: , , ,



« Older | Newer »

© 2010 - 2013
Shar P - Wickedful




« Older | Home | Newer »

© 2008 - 2013
Shar P - SharBarArt


Follow @ Bloglovin